- Company name
- Mitsubishi Corporation Urban Development, Inc.
- Hiroki Itokawa,President & CEO
- Headquarters Yurakucho Denki Building, Ninth Floor North (Receptionist on eighth floor), 1-7-1 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0006, Japan Access Map
- Contact information
- 03-6212-0610 (representative)
- September 2002 (The Company changed its name to Mitsubishi Corporation Urban Development, Inc. in May 2007.)
- Mitsubishi Corporation holds 100% of equity
- Development of income-generating properties
- Registered businesses
Licensed for building lots and buildings transactions business;
License No. (4) 83065 issued by the Governor of Tokyo
Licensed as registered first-class architect office;
License No.58931 issued by the Governor of Tokyo
- Branch Location
Sapporo Branch 4-1, Kita 2-jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido 060-0002, Japan (Hokkaido Building 9F) Access Map
Nagoya Branch 3-28-12 Meieki, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aich 450-6417, Japan (Dai Nagoya Building 17F) Access Map
Osaka Branch 2-2-22 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 530-0001, Japan (Herbis ENT Office Tower) Access Map
Fukuoka Branch 2-12-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka 810-0001, Japan (Tenjin Building 9F) Access Map
- Subsidiary Company
- Yokohama Akarenga, Inc.
We carry out income-generating property development projects based on flexible thinking unfettered by established concepts and with a sensitivity to anticipate the needs of the times.